What Projects are the Partnership Planning?
The Partnership plans to build several facilities to access, treat and deliver water from Jordan Lake. These include:
- A new intake facility to pull water from Jordan Lake. Locations on the west side of Jordan Lake are being evaluated.
- A water pipeline to transport water from the intake facility to a new water treatment facility.
- Drinking water supply pipelines to deliver water to our communities.
- Booster pumping stations that will connect the drinking water pipelines to the Partner water distribution systems.
The WIP project team is currently working on completing preliminary projects, including:
- Water Intake and Transmission Infrastructure Preliminary Engineering
- Regional Water Treatment Facility Preliminary Engineering